Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My exciting PhD journey!



How many times have I asked myself: Why? Why am I doing a Ph.D.?Why??? Am I capable of doing a Ph.D.???I am sure I am not the only doctoral researcher who asked this question at some stage during the Ph.D. And this is normal… My first month as a doctoral researcher, I've been looking for books or articles that related with managing the stress. You know, being a student with two growing kids. Dua-dua tengah menunjukkan emosi dan perangai masing-masing. Allahuakbar. Harap it went well for me. Hope, my little babies will give their full cooperation with me. I always Doa for that. The challenges make me sometime feel worried.

The moment I've got the offer, I was really happy...Of course I am. And the great things is, I received a scholarship with a very helpful and cooperative supportive supervisor. Alhamdulillah..

Dear husband, thank you so much for always supporting me and believing in me and always being there with me. Bear everything with me. 


😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍


   "Success Takes Time and Hard Work"



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stop by.....(o_0)