Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ADVICE: TYRE PUNCTURED ALONG NS HIGHWAY - WHAT TO DO?

It is highly dangerous if you attempt changing punctured tyre yourself along NS highway, you don’t know

what would happen to you when there are many cars speeding plus all reckless bus / truck drivers.




Plus Assist 1800 – 88 – 0000 (SAVE THIS NUMBER IN YOUR PHONE, IF YOU DON’T HAVE)




Yesterday, as I was driving home from Ipoh and somewhere after Simpang Pulai, at about 6pm cruising with

my Hilux at 120km/hr at the fast lane. I heard a loud burst as if the rear part of my car was disintegrated. I

looked at the rear mirror and saw thick heavy white smoke at the left side of my car. Luckily the ABS was

working well and I managed to control the car, I turned on the signal light and pull over to the roadside

shoulder. I called the Plus Helpline immediately: 1-800-880-000.



The followings were the conversation.

Eric: Plus Helpline, saya ingin minta bantuan.

Plus: Ya Encik, apa telah berlaku?

Eric : Tyre saya telah pecah, boleh hantar bantuan tah?

Plus: Di mana Encik sekarang?

Eric: Saya berada di km 284 daripada Ipoh ke Kuala Lumpur

dan nombor kereta saya AGW9882.

Plus: Ok, Encik tunggu, kami akan hantar bantuan.



The Plus Patrol car arrived 15mins later and fixed up the tyre for me within 10 mins.


P/s: Sharing is caring..credit to my admin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stop by.....(o_0)