Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bottle Feeding...

It is really true...I have to admit what the old people said before this. Every child's behavior was not a same.. Yes, totally true. This happened to me too. I have two kids now, son and daughter. My son, he only can drinks with Tommee Tippee bottle.. How many times I try to give him another brand but failed. When it comes to my daughter, you know...She's only wants a cheaper one. No Tommee Tippee, no Avent, no Madela.. Their attitudes, behaviors, actions was totally different. Maybe, because of a different gender...Hurm, I dont think because of that...ya...

Hurm, I can feel it starting from the day that I know I was pregnant till the time to deliver..My shape, my attitude, my pamper, my morning sickness, my pain, my feeling during my pregnancy was difference. 

Now I know, I have to figure out how to raise my newborn to be like her brother. You know, my BB was very independent son. He can sleep by himself without waiting for me to sing lullaby or pok pok him.. He learned alphabets and numbers by himself. My newborn, hurm....from my observation for the first week with her...I think I need to standby my mentality and physically. She needs my attention all the time and want to stay with me...if not, she will crying and crying until I pick her up and sing lullaby song to her....

Lets back to the main point..I used Madela for her, she refused to open her mouth...(sigh..uh..)...I tried with TT, also the result still the same. After that, I tried with Avent (natural bottle and another round bottle)....(double sigh....uhuhu)..





She's only wants standard bottle with latex teats..Yeah, after tried many times, I got it. She does not wants to use silicon teats. Maybe its hard for her to suck the milks out. Hurm, what to do..I need to pack backed the bottles...Either selling those things back or give it to someone who really need that...









~...Save my money....You need to replace that teats every 3 months. The teats was very expensive, RM29.90 for one pack which only have 2 teats.



p/s: ignored my english- Need to pratice so I can be a perfect person after this....Hahahahaha....




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stop by.....(o_0)