Monday, July 15, 2013

Time To Standby

Hi, morning you all....


Another few days to go before I have to start working after a very long holidays. Actually, this is not a good thing for me as I have a newborn baby which always need my cares. Plus my little hero also need my attention. Whats a hard day...Heehe, but surely I will never forget this moments. 100℅ surely. They are my kids and I love them so much...I don't mind if every morning when I wakes up, I see that my face, my figure looks like a zombie girl. Too bad with its. 

Hurm, still thinking about daddy's offer...

Be my babysitter for my kids or be a career woman.. ooohooo....


Some people said that its not worthy to be a housewife cause you can sending your kids to their nanny.. And some people said that you make a good decision. 



( still thinking with both of my hands at my head..:-) )














Ya Allah, permudahkan perjalanan hidup kami sekeluarga...amin...amin...





No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stop by.....(o_0)