Wednesday, February 06, 2013

~ Febuary~



~ Mood Happy~

Because, my hubby will coming back at the end on this months...Yeahhaha

Really happy because, I dont need to do all daily houseworks on my own. Let hubby do it on my behalf..

Jeng..jeng....OMG, I'm really miss him..really miss him so much. Baby also start to kick to show that he really miss his daddy.. And Abang Anas...everytime asks him, where are your daddy right now? He's very clever and answer that question. Daddy at US...




I love the way we are together,

you can always make me smile.....

Meeting you has changed my life

and I really love you so,

the feelings I feel for you

I am never letting go.

Remember me always

and I will too.

I always think of

me and you.











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stop by.....(o_0)