Wednesday, May 23, 2012

~ Speechless~

@ Sam McCoy Manufacturing Sdn Bhd~


                  Wah..still about my new company..Sure..I think I want to share something with u all..This company are monopoly by mens..Engineers also..Means that just two of us are miss engineer here..Okey, I would like to introduce this female engineer..Her name is Jenny,come from Sabah..and she's fresh graduate from UITM..But she's come here early then me..She start working here on 3rd May...She's my senior..hehehe..


                                Maybe I'm so lucky because my boss is a Malay guy..But, I still didn't see him yet..He's now at Sabah, doing some work there..Just talking with him thru Skype...~ @@~

Yesterday, my second day here..I do some work that was given by other senior to do report( Spiral report)..wah..second day dah buat kerje...tak pelah,janji jangan duduk baca katalog..so boring and sleepy..But at the same time, aku kena wat drawing solidwork..Nih yang aku lemah nih sebenarnye..Aku terror pakai software nih but dah lama tinggal..Faham-faham jelah camane mengagaunye aku semalam..What to do? kena belajar baliklah gaya nye.

Ehem..ehem...Boss besar aku..DR.Samuel tak ada lagi, by the way, dia stay kat Australia..So,every months dia datang sini. Pantau...So, kat sini kena pandai-pandai  buat sendiri..Bos tak ada, tak bermakna kerja tak yah buat..Kalau malas,kena buang kerja,profit tak ada,bonus tak ada ler..

Petang yang sejuk ( air-cond) betul-betul membuatkan aku lena tapi...Baru balik dari bahagian production. OMG..kerja dh ada even aku belum masuk..




~ BYe...bye...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stop by.....(o_0)